Welcome to the Gtk2Hs corner. In this section you will find an introduction to Gtk2Hs (Gtk bindings for Haskell), together with detailed samples of the most common features. We also include a section of best-practices, which is just a collection of implementation guidelines that work well and respect certain principles of FP and Haskell programming.
- An introduction to Gtk2hs
- Basic UI Elements
- Intermediate-level interface elements (under development)
- Advanced interface elements (under development)
- Gtk’s friends: libraries that work well with Gtk (under development)
- Best practices (under development)
- Alternatives, other libraries and related work (under development)